Organic Red QUINOA Grain Is a plant that grows in the high Andes of Peru.
Our quinoa is coming from Ayacucho . This is a super grain that has been consumed by the ancient Incas for its high quality protein and nutrition which gives a good source of vitamins and minerals.
In 1996 it was listed by the FAO (United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization) as one of the crops of great future for mankind, due to its benefits, and to be considered a great source for alleviate the problems of malnutrition One cup (185 grams) of cooked quinoa provides 2.8 mg of iron.
Furthermore, quinoa contains no gluten, making it a good choice for people with celiac disease or other forms of gluten intolerance. Is very easy food to incorporate into your diet. Red quinoa is also tasty and nutritional Which goes well with many kind of foods.
Health benefits Red Quinoa Grain
- It has a high level of proteins can contain up to 23%. It consists of: minerals (calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium), vitamins (C, E, B1, B2 and niacin) and phosphorus. It is rich in amino acids (. It is a complete protein containing all nine essential amino acids) which influence brain development. Its fat content is rich in Omega 6. It is an important source of soluble and insoluble fiber. It has a very low glycemic (Which is Good For Blood Sugar Control).
- Contains lysine: Lysine is mainly essential for tissue growth and repair.
- Gluten-free: Gluten-free diets are recommended for people with celiac disease.
- Has Beneficial Effects on Metabolic Health.
- High in Antioxidants
- Contains twice as much fibre as most other grains. Fiber is most widely known to relieve constipation. It also helps to prevent heart disease by reducing high blood pressure and diabetes. Fibre lowers cholesterol and glucose levels.
WAYS TO USE:
In a stew, soup, casserole, salad, smoothies, bake, juice desserts and other types of foods.
NUTRY WORDER www.nutrywonder.co.nz
WITH QUINOA You don’t need to eat much to fell full: It is high in protein, which can both increase metabolism and reduce appetite significantly, The high amount of fiber should also help to increase feelings of fullness, making you eat fewers calories overall The fact that quinoa has a low glycemic index is another important feature, but choosing such foods has been linked to reduced calorie intake.