Organic Yellow MACA Powder is a root that is grown in the high Andes of Peru and has been consumed by Increasesancient Incas for thousands of years. It is considered to be the most rare type root. It has a high content of amino acids and a natural source of antioxidants, vitamin and minerals. Which help to regulate vital body functions
It contains anti-inflammatory, and endocrine system regulatory properties, Maca is useful in treating hormonal and metabolic diseases
MACA - Lepidium meyenii, Inca SuperFood
Health Benefits Yellow Maca Powder
- It controls menopause symptoms: The vitamins and minerals found in maca balance people hormonal activity manly for woman that have the menopause symptoms, it helps to reduce cognitive (night sweats and hot flashes).
- It increases sexual performance : Several studies in MACA shows that high nutrition content that revitalises the entire body, unique nutrients called macaenes and macamides that are associated with supporting healthy libido
- Increase energy levels: Maca maintaining healthy energy and stamina.
- Controls the production of stress hormones: Maca does not contain testosterone or any other hormone. Instead it stimulates the body to produce and regulate hormones in order to achieve a healthy hormone balance.
- It protects brain health: The antioxidants and essential fatty acids in Maca work as a shield for your brain cells. They help fight the deterioration caused by free radicals. These nutrients have an anti-inflammatory effect, as well. In the long run, they reduce the risk of cognitive degeneration, loss of memory, and neurodegenerative diseases. Its healthy fats also remove the excess of bad cholesterol (LDL) from your arteries. This is important for getting the greatest amount of oxygen brain. It also reduces the risk of suffering a stroke.
- Cancer Preventive : Chemical research found properties, mineral and vitamins that help to prevent cancer these properties are alkaloids, amino acids, beta-ecdysone, calcium, carbohydrates, fatty acids, glucosinolates, iron, magnesium, p-methoxybenzyl isothiocyanate, phosphorus, potassium, protein, saponins, sitosterols, stigmasterol, tannins, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin E, and zinc.